Urgency, blood in urine and foul smelling urine: UTI?

Patient

Q: I have the urge to pee all the time. When I do, its a very small amount, blood and foul order. Seems I can never empty my bladder.

Doctor

A:   You may be having an acute urinary tract infection which is characterised by symptoms like frequency ( increased episodes of urination, urgency : ie the symptom you are experiencing, irritative symptoms along with blood and pus in the urine and foul odour. You need to get your urine checked and consult your family physician for antibiotics to treat the infection. Also keep your self hydrated and drink lot of fluids and water as that will help flush out the infection. All the best.