Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Urgent advise needed

Urgent advise needed

Patient: HiMy Husband and i have been taking 2 staminogro tablets a day at night for about a month. How many should we change over to in order to help with fertility. Or is there anything else we can start taking to improve our chances of conceiving.We are desperately trying to conceive.Thanks

Symptoms: Not falling pregnant

Doctor: Hello,I am not sure how stamingro tabs would help as they are just supplements and don’t really enhance fertility. Th e primary concern is that your husband’s sperm analysis should be normal and your fallopian tubes should be patent and you should be ovulating regularly. If all are normal and have been documented by a physician then there is no reason why you shouldn’t conceive . You may choose to opt for ovulation kits to monitor your ovulation time and your fertile period and then time your intercourse accordingly increasing your chances of conception. Please discuss the options with your physician in detail and take an informed decision.I hope i have answered your query,wishing you good health,regards