Urgent help needed for infection

Q: Good afternoon Doctor.

A month ago i went to a gynecologist where they looked at the whole setup due to i keep on getting bladder infection. They send away the sample where i received an sms with the results and everything was normal. I also did a sonar where he could see the bacteria. He gave me antibiotic for 2 and a half weeks. i have finished it already and it went away. From Monday morning i felt it was coming back and today the pain is beyond painful. I also drink a lot of water, cranberry juice and cranberry citro soda but its not helping at all. I don't wash my underwear with staysoft and only bath with Dove. I also got myself Urinspasm and Dr. Wits pills but they are not working at all.
I can't go on like this and i do not have medical. I had to pay cash at the gynecologist that was R1500.00. I need to know...what can i do about this situation for this is becoming a big problem for me and the pain does not resolved. It keeps coming back.

Symptoms:  Bladder pain, not going to the toilet properly etc. Bladder infection symptoms.