Urgent help needed pregnancy issues

Patient

Q: I am trying to get pregnant, I've been off Depo Provera for 8 months now and i still haven't had a cycle at all yet, and I've had unprotected sex about 4 times and i had to positive pregnancy tests but when i went to the doctor they took a blood test and it came back negative. i don't know what is going on. What should I do that doesn't involve going back into the doctors office? should i wait longer? please help thanks.

Symptoms:  Nausea, Tired, Dizziness, Some pain in breast and tenderness, most pregnancy symptoms!
Doctor