Urgent help required - headaches

Patient : My iron level is low 8 and I have vitamin B12 deficiency Pernicious anemia .....can I take ferograde C and Blackmore vitamin B12 tablets together ?
Symptoms:  Contineous Headaches , weakness , lazy , hands numbness ,
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. Since your iron levels are very low and you have a pic ture of Dimorphic anemia, that is co-associated Vitamin B12 and Iron deficiency. So, you can take both the supplements together. However, I personally recommend the use of Parenteral Vitamin B12 in case of pernicious anemia. Also, important is to find out the cause of your anemia. I would recommend following tests: 1. Hemogram with ESR to see for WBC and Platelet count. 2. Malaria antigen test- If you have any fever 3. Liver and Kidney function test 4. Urine examination. 5. Stool for occult blood I hope it helps. Stay Healthy