Urgent medical advice

Patient

Q: My son of 21 years of age is suffering from high fever following a common cold.
Doctor has advised 1. Tab-UNITO-200 I.B.D, 2. Tab- Mentak LC IOD , 3. Tab Zeradol ½ TDS
& 4. Pantoicid DSR IOD .
Problem:
common cold is ok now but fever is persisting for the last three days rather it is on rising trend. Yesterday (8th Feb.) afternoon it was 103.6 C and additional Paracetamol was given on the advise of Doctor.
At 11 pm(8th Feb,) Unito-200 and one full Zeradol tab were given.
Now at 2:30 AM ( (th Feb.)temperature is again on rise and is 103.6. We are doing sponging with normal water .

My question is can we give paracemol to him at this hour( just 3 & ½ hrs after giving Zeradol & Unito 2000).
Please advise and oblige

Doctor