URGENT!!! miscarriagee or spotting?

Patient : Am i pregnant ? its been about two - three weeks and two tests are negative, one blank.
Symptoms:  Spotting
Nasuea fatique moodswings skinchanges
URGENT!!! miscarriagee or s...-1 URGENT!!! miscarriagee or s...-2 URGENT!!! miscarriagee or s...-3
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com if pregnancy tests are negative then it rules out pregnancy completel y. From the images, this appears to be onset of your menses with few clots and in no ways products of conception. the symptoms you have been experiencing are termed as premenstrual syndrome or PMS which is common to have before the onset of menses and subsides with the menses. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you good health, regards