URGENT, Please help. I might have STD

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 18 years old, female. I have recently been treated with chlamydia and the symptoms are now gone. I weigh 44kg, I'm not really a big eater. I only have one sexual partner but he cheated on me. My question is, according to the symptoms I have indicated, is it possible to develop another STD, such as hepatitis A, gonorrhea or hiv even though I haven't had sex after chlamydia treatment?

Symptoms:  Swollen neck node, pain on the left side under my rib, abdominal pain on the left and sometime switches to the right side, pain under my buttocks, joint pain on my hip and knee, sting pain on top and some times on the side of my belly button
Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

You have mentioned pain at various sites in your symptoms, these are not suggestive of any STD. Hepatitis A is feco-oral in nature and is not a STD. The good thing about chlamydia and gonorrhoea is if treated early, they resolve quickly and do not recur unless there is a new exposure. Regarding HIV, it is difficult to predict without the details of your exposure, and moreover HIV takes 1-2 years to show symptoms. In the initial stages, there will be vague symptoms such as sore throat, fever, fatigue, e.t.c

I will advise you to get yourself tested by your physician for the swollen nodes and the other symptoms you have. This needs a detailed evaluation, however, it is not suggestive of any STD in particular.

Hope this was helpful,