Urgent question. Please answer

Q: Hello, I really hope someone here can answer this soon.

Hopefully this isn't too gross.
I am 15 years old and over the past 3-4 weeks I have seen blood in the toilet when I have a... "movement". It hasn't hurt at all. I haven't had any symptoms other than bloody poop. And this whole time it hasn't been a lot. Just streaks of blood in the "waste" itself. Except right now I just went to the bathroom, there was a it more blood than before. And I feel something. It doesn't hurt, it just feels like there's something in my.. rectum.. I guess.
(I have looked this up extensively and I can think of just two things it could be.)

I used to eat a lot of sunflower seeds.. and I would chew up the shells and everything and swallow them. And apparently when you poop after eating a bunch of seeds whole like that, it can cut you up inside and you bleed like this until it heals. (but I don't think it would take 3-4 weeks to heal...)
I also eat a lot of salt.. still do. So I don't know, can that have something to do with this? I mean I put salt on most things I eat.

Another one that I think is possible is.. colon cancer. I'm hoping it's a cut. But this one seems possible unfortunately.
Right now (as I'm typing) I'm feeling ever-so-slight pains in my rectal area. This is the first time. All the weeks I've seen blood I haven't had any symptoms, no bloating, no pains, nothing. Until right now.

Please, if anyone can help me and give me an answer or tell me what to do, I'd appreciate it. A whole lot. Thanks for reading, I hope to get a reply.