Urgent: trouble breathing

Patient : Hi, I'm having trouble breathing. i can close my mouth for a few seconds, but find myself gulping for air a few seconds later. i have gone to my local GP and had my lungs,ears, nose,chest all checked.My nose was slightly blocked so they gave me a nasal spray. I am still finding it hard to breath at rest and am not anxious. i also have headaches,dizziness and random all body itchiness. When i was five i put a lolly up my nose and it wasn't taken out, it apparently dissolved. I also find it sometimes hard to breathe underwater and have always had a nasal spray. its just not working.
Symptoms:  Trouble breathing, headaches, body and scalp itchiness, snoring