URI persistent five weeks

Patient

Q: I returned from Jamaica with common cold symptoms on November 9th, mild fever lasted a day, but chest cold symptoms persisted since and have progressed. X-ray on lungs normal on 12-17-13, no fevers, no symptoms other than chest congestion with persistent cough producing phlegm, chest pain, coughing up mucus and fatigue.
Previous treatment: antibiotic, Stahist and now finishing up last of Prednisone series. I'm being referred to an ENT for upper respiratory infection. See file for mucus picture.
I want to ensure this isn't urgent that I need to go to ER for or can wait to see my ENT next week?

Doctor