Urinary bladder report 22 year old female

Q: Hello sir /mam ,

This is what we have got in the reports of my sister , she is 22 year old with one baby girl , her daughter is 2 years old , Please check and help me recognizing the problem :

Urinary bladder is normally distended with echo free lumen,no e/o inteqalumnal mass or calculus seen , Uterus is bulky and shows presence of heterogeneous content in its cavity which includes a small gestation sac also 13mm these findings are S/O RPOC , Adenexa both ovaries are normal in size echo texture , no abnormal adenexal mass seen m no fluid seen in cul-de-sac .

Symptoms:  if any more information required please confirm