Urinary Bladder Sensitivities (Not overactive or leaking)

Patient

Q: I have been having problems, I think i am just over sensitive down there.
I am a female and while going to the bathroom isn't the problem, the problem is after i am done.
After I finish going to the bathroom, a few minutes to seconds later I can feel the pee start filling up again in my bladder. And having that feeling consistently is really annoying. So i occasionally, really occasionally i go to the bathroom to release it so i won'y feel it again, but it is a never ending loop.
Is there anyway i can have this feeling stop or these over-sensitivities stop?

Doctor