Urinary Incontinence

Q: I am 31yrs male and single I have a problem that wherever is a sex talk or even if i see some sexual scene there starts to come out
urine drops and till the time i do not pass it ,it continues to do so and when i pass it saliva like drops comes out .
When i pee in standing position i have to move slightly up down or stand slightly higher
so that remaining urine pass out and in sitting position i have to stand little
bit to complete the process and after i have completed there starts easiness
at the orifice and if i lift any heavy object urine drops comes out.
when night fall happen there comes out urine in quite a large quantity .
up to few years back urine used to come out 2 to 3 times in a week but now it happens once
in 2-3 months .

I never had any sex, All this started some 18 yr back when i used to press my penis between my legs
and enjoy sexual pleasure out of it .
Now even when i am busy doing something even then testes starts to shrink and
causes uneasiness in stomach and drops of urine comes out in my underwear.

I feel really embarrassed at such an age and will be getting married .I am shy person when it comes to talk like this that`s why i am unable to explain clearly my problem.

Is there any cure for this .
Presently i am taking anti depressant because 3 yrs back i had gone in a
depression state .