Urinary problem

Patient

Q: Hi i have a problem that is causing me an awful amount of stress and difficulty in my life.
I have difficulty going to toilet (urinating).
After urination i sometimes quite often get a clear discharge about 1 or 2 minutes after finishing urinating sometimes i wipe it away with a tissue and its quite a thick clear resin that continues to leak out for a short period of time.
Also i get urine leaking after peeing and a pain on my foreskin that doesnt hurt much but is uncomfortable.
i dont seem to have any pain well urinating everything seems to run smoothly its always after urination i have a slight burning sensation along with the sticky clear discharge.
I have been screened for stds and had samples taken and tested negative for chlamydia and gonnoria.
sometimes my forskin is quite red and a little hot and usually has a bad smell even showering twice a day cleaning it still smells strongly.
Please any advice would be a huge help im going to speak to my gp about being sent to a specialist or urologist as i have to find an answer to this.

Doctor