Urinary problem after herpes zosters

Q: Dear Dr,
This question is for a urological problem, Sir 3 months back i got electrocuted and 2 weeks therforth i was diagnosed with herpes zoster for which i was given famtrax.. thereafter i am having post urinal dribbling and the flow of urine is not normal the urine is coming without pressure and it is a too and fro motion no consistency and pressure and also sometimes i have to push it out.. right now since 1 month i am taking ayurvedic general medince for urinary tract..there is no pain
I showed to an internal medicine dr. who made me go for a couple of tests like ultrasound and urine analysis for which the repots were absoluty fine besides 2 puss cells..
Kindly suggest what sud i do in this regard as i am really getting nervous...