Urinary Track Infection

Patient : What is the colorless slimy liquid discharged from the penis when I am sexually aroused? I also feel an occasional burning sensation around my genitals. No frequent or problems urinating.
Symptoms:  Colorless slimy discharge from the penis, burning sensation around genitals.
Doctor :   Hello, Usually there is no discharge from the penis even when a person is aroused, but before orgasm there may be ejac ulation of pre-cum which is what you are referring in your question most likely. It is a mix pf sperms and prostatic fluid which is ejaculated to create a nutritional bed for the ejaculate to follow. If there are no urinary symptoms, then this slimy discharge from penis can not be implicated to be I response to gonorrhoea infection, But it is always better to rule it out with a urethral swab culture. Please consult your physician for a swab culture and results. I hope I have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards