Urinary tract infection

Patient

Q: Dear sir
my name is jayaprakash, from inida. two years back i affected by prostatis, then taken antibiotic tablet for two months. and get more relief, but often irritation in urinary tract and tip of penis.
three weeks back i tested my urine culture test it shows, gram negative bactria - proteus vulgaris that is 100000/ml. then taken ciprofloxin tablet 500 mg for two weeks, but irritation in urinary tract is follows and after urination irritation is appear for half an hour.
ciprofloxin tablet is enough or what type of antibiotic tablet would take
what types of food taken and avoiding foods
what can i do sir
thanking you

Doctor