Urinary Tract Infection

Q: Age-32 (Female). I have used Noroxin for UTI prescribed by the doctor for 14 days but infection starts again as medicine stopped. A doctor again suggested me to take Noroxin with Tinidazole for 7 days.
I have used Noroxin and Fasigyn (Tinidazole) for 7 days. During these days everything is OK I have no problem no pain, but as I stopped the dosage the same pain and problem is back again. Only the thing I noticed that the pain is a little bit less than before but the urination problem is still there. Please help me.

Symptoms:  Pain during urination. Frequent urination, slow Urination.