Urinary Tract Infection and Back Ache

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed with a UTI yesterday. I am having lower
back pain and I was wondering if it was related to the
UTI. Also, I've been on antibiotics for 24 hours and I
am still feeling the symptoms of UTI like urge to go to
the bathroom, back ache, bits of urine coming out slow etc.How long does it take for the
antibiotics to fully work? Should it have already worked
by now?

Doctor

Q: For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When thi...

Q: I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I...

Q: Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my p...

Q: Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three mo...

Q: I have had UTI for over 7 months now I'm a 20 year old girl, I've just started engaging in sexual activity. I've take...

218

173

138

98