Urinary tract infection and bad odor. Please help.

Patient : Hi,doctor..im 19 years old male.i had some reddish and swollen on the tip of my penis.and i go pee often nowadays and some bad odour smells comes..abit of pain during urination and pimples growth on scrotum.my glans penis changes colour from pink to dark colour.
Symptoms:  Pee often and transparent discharge from penis
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question. Penile spots are not usually a sign of anything very serious. It’s understanda ble that men can be very concerned if they notice penile spots. They’re frequently worried that they may have some form of cancer. Some really common penile spots: - Fordyce spots These are tiny white or yellowish spots, found on the head of the penis or the shaft. If your skin is brown or black, they may look more prominent. They are normal. - Pearly papules Pearly penile papules are also normal. They are very small bumps, the same colour as your skin, but with a pearly appearance. They usually appear around the glans (head) of the penis in a row. - Septic spots They’re particularly common in young adults. Sometimes a small pimple appears on the penis. This is not a serious matter and no treatment is needed. Do not squeeze the spot, because you may spread infection. It is better to talk to your Doctor regarding this. Seek immediate medical if the problem continues. I hope this will help you. Take care