Urinary tract infection: Can i cure it without medication?

Patient : I have recently engaged in intercourse ... and recently i have had the urge to urinate very often and when i do it really stings! ive had this symptom before however it went away after a couple of days?? could this be a UTI? are there any ways to get rid of it without medication if it is?
Doctor :     It does seem that you are havign a urinary tract infection . You need to drink ample water to flush out the infection. . However you do need to see a physician in person and get your urine checked up and take a prescription for an antibiotic which will cure the infection.  There is no way of curing the infection without a medication. I hope this helps.