Urinary tract infection symptoms disappeared, should I check with doctor?

Patient : I have had it before. After 4 days with my boyfriend I got the symptoms(pain urinating, especially in the end) again and they disappeared(in 2 days). Should I check with doctors and take antibiotics anyway?
Doctor :   Since you have been having recurrent urinary tract infections, you should consult your doctor for the evaluation of the cause and specific antibiotic treatment. Some of the common causes of recurrent urine infection include waiting too long to urinate, sex, bladder infection and calculus.Very important factor in order to prevent urinary tract infections, is to practice good personal hygiene. Always wipe from front to back after a bowel movement or urination, and wash the skin around and between the rectum and vagina daily. Also washing before and after sexual intercourse may decrease your risk of UTI. Drinking plenty of fluids (water) each day, emptying the bladder as soon as the urge to urinate occurs and urinating before and after sex can flush out any bacteria that may enter the urethra during sexual intercourse. Since you have been having recurrent urinary tract infections, you should consult your doctor for the evaluation of the cause and specific antibiotic treatment. Some of the common causes of recurrent urine infection include waiting too long to urinate, sex, bladder infection and calculus.Very important factor in order to prevent urinary tract infections, is to practice good personal hygiene. Always wipe from front to back after a bowel movement or urination, and wash the skin around and between the rectum and vagina daily. Also washing before and after sexual intercourse may decrease your risk of UTI. Drinking plenty of fluids (water) each day, emptying the bladder as soon as the urge to urinate occurs and urinating before and after sex can flush out any bacteria that may enter the urethra during sexual intercourse.