Urinary Tract Infection that won't go away

Patient : Hi, I am an 19 year old female. I have been having a frequent urge to urinate, I have been bloating pretty consistently, sometimes my stomach will go down but most of the time I feel like its like a balloon. And lower stomach area feels uncomfortable to the touch, like if I press to hard on my bloating area then I will get the urge to urinate again, even if I've already emptied my bladder. When I do pee it doesn't burn, but I will empty my bladder and still feel like I need to empty it after I already have. I just feel so bloated and like no matter what my stomach won't go down. But then randomly one day it will, and then it will be bloated and uncomfortable for the next 4 days. My peeing will stop very abruptly, and then I will have to sit on the toilet because every 5 minutes or so I feel like I have to go again, and only a little will come out, but I feel if I push hard enough more will come out. Its a very odd feeling. I was diagnosed with a UTI and have already gone through my first round of antibiotics for three days, I was on Ciprofloxacin, 1 pill (250mg) every 12 hours. The symptoms went away while I was on the round, but came back as soon as I was done. Now I am on Cephalexin, 2 pills (500mg) a day for 7 days. And I am going onto my fourth day and the symptoms have only slightly gotten better, but not really. I don't know what to do. I also noticed some very tiny pink discharge today for the first time. I have been with the same guy for 2 years and had an STD test about a year ago and it was negative. I am just so confused as to what it could be if it is not a UTI. Also I am on nexplannon, the arm implant birth control, I've been on it for two years also and already had a pregnancy test and it was negative.
Symptoms:  Hi,
I am an 19 year old female.
I have been having a frequent urge to urinate, I have been bloating pretty consistently, sometimes my stomach will go down but most of the time I feel like its like a balloon. And lower stomach area feels uncomfortable to the touch, like if I press to hard on my bloating area then I will get the urge to urinate again, even if I've already emptied my bladder. When I do pee it doesn't burn, but I will empty my bladder and still feel like I need to empty it after I already have. I just feel so bloated and like no matter what my stomach won't go down. But then randomly one day it will, and then it will be bloated and uncomfortable for the next 4 days. My peeing will stop very abruptly, and then I will have to sit on the toilet because every 5 minutes or so I feel like I have to go again, and only a little will come out, but I feel if I push hard enough more will come out. Its a very odd feeling. I was diagnosed with a UTI and have already gone through my first round of antibiotics for three days, I was on Ciprofloxacin, 1 pill (250mg) every 12 hours. The symptoms went away while I was on the round, but came back as soon as I was done. Now I am on Cephalexin, 2 pills (500mg) a day for 7 days. And I am going onto my fourth day and the symptoms have only slightly gotten better, but not really. I don't know what to do. I also noticed some very tiny pink discharge today for the first time. I have been with the same guy for 2 years and had an STD test about a year ago and it was negative. I am just so confused as to what it could be if it is not a UTI. Also I am on nexplannon, the arm implant birth control, I've been on it for two years also and already had a pregnancy test and it was negative.