Urinary Urgency

Q: Hi

I am 23 year old male. I recently went on holidays and could not use a toilet for several hours. I was about to leak when I quickly found a toilet and emptied myself. Now ever since I have this urge to urinate. As soon as I come out of toilet, after few minutes I have an urge to go back to toilet again. I try and stop it for a while which works but sometimes I have this urinary urgency which I can't stop.

I am worried because this has never happened to me before. I used to stop my urine for like several hours but now I need to go emptying quite frequently.

I think this may be psychological and really don't want to see a Doctor (some issues with GP).

Would really appreciate your advice.