Urinating problems

Patient: Hello, Im a 27 year old male. I have been having an issue with urinating. While I am urinating everything is fine until a few seconds later then it starts to sting. The sting only lasts for about 5 minutes then im fine. It has been going on for a few days now. It has happened before but has gone away within a day or so. This does not seem to be going away. I do not have a primary physician yet since I just moved. I would like advice on whether this may be an issue, or any other options I can do to maybe get rid of this. Thanks for your help

Doctor: Pain while urinating is quite often the sign of a urinary infection or a sexually transmitted disease like gonorrhea. Bo th these conditions require anitbiotics to get complete resolution. You should see a physician to confirm this diagnosis and get the appropriate treatment.