Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1040): Too many connections in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 32 Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 39 Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 41 Warning: mysqli_fetch_all() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 43 Urination after sex | Ask The Doctor

Urination after sex

Patient : My boyfriend has trouble urinating after ejaculation, sometimes for up to 3 days. He is 53 and healthy. There is history of prostate cancer in his family but is regularly screened by his doctor. Is this something to investigate further?