Urination pain warm head feels like needles,diabetic

Patient : Frequent real short urination Penis head feels warm Penis,feels,like,needles Every 15 to 20 mins
Symptoms:  Penis short utination ,needle pain ,warm head
Doctor :   Hello, This is a typical urinary tract infection with burning while micturition and pain accompanied along with increa sed frequency of urine. This can be treated with urinary antibiotics easily where the treatment is continued for a week. It is however important to get a urine culture test done to isolate the causative organism and direct the treatment accordingly. You may visit your physician for the same. In the meantime, increase your water intake to 5-6 litres per day which would allow and help the infection to be flushed out sooner. Wishing you good health, regards