Urine Analysis results

Patient : Urine analysis - detect traces of blood, WBC at 36/uL and Leukocytek. Please advise consequences and ways to treat.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you may have contracted a urinary tract infection. This would be suppor ted by the presences of blood and increased leukocytes within the urinalysis. The best method of treatment would be to start a course of antibiotics to clear this infection. We also recommend that you drink copious amounts of water in order flush excess bacteria from your urinary tract and reduce the risk of it spreading throughout the genito-urinary system. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com