Urine and semen problems after sex

Patient

Q: Good morning,

6 months ago (more or less) I had sexual intercourse with my girlfriend just like any other day and I didn't fully ejaculate. It was like some of the semen just stayed back inside my penis or went backwards or something like that. I thought that'd be just a random isolated event, but since then, I can't urinate as I used to do.

Sometimes I can't urinate at all, or maybe I urinate a little, and then 5 minutes later I have to go back and I urinate a bit more. The problem is that sometimes, when trying to urinate, the whole urine goes back inside my penis instead of going out. For the next 30 minutes I feel some annoying feeling in my testicles (not pain, just an annoying feeling) and the next day I feel weird things in my kidneys (like a pinching feeling).

This has been happening for over half a year already, I've visited 3 different urologists and all they say is that I should relax and drink water. I already drink enough water, and there's no way I can relax because this issue is becoming quite depressing considering I'm only 24 years old.

Once they told me to drink loads of cranberry juice and take some prostamol. It helped for a while but the issue is still there. My prostate has also been checked and it's not inflamed.

Sometimes when I masturbate, the semen also goes back inside, instead of going out.

No blood in my urine so far. Also, the problem doesn't just happen right after sex, but around 2 to 3 times everyday during the day. Another important piece of information: my girlfriend went to the gynecologist and she doesn't have any bacteria or any infection or anything like that.

Is there some way I can prevent my penis from ejaculating backwards? What is wrong with my bladder-kidneys-testicles? Are they all miss-wired up or what's the matter with them?

Please help :c

Doctor