Urine Infection??

Q: Hiya, about 4 or 5 days ago I experienced a pain in my testicles and a tingling in my penis - this lasted for maybe a couple of hours and it was very similar to the pain I had when I had a kidney stone a couple of years back.

Well the pain went but now I am left with the tingling at the end of the penis and an urge to go to the toilet regularly. Even when I do so the feeling comes straight back. If I drink alcohol it just passes straight through me and I end up passing more than I seem to be taking inl

Any ideas??