Urine problem from last 1 month

Patient : Why i am urinating dark yellow in color and i cant control my pee and it pain when i urinate
Symptoms:  Dark yello color pee nd pain while urinating
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The dark yellow colour of your urine could be indicative of decreased hydration. This would cause the urine to be more concentrated leading to this dark yellow colour. Another possible cause of this could be due to a urinary tract infection. This is highly likely as you are experiencing pain while you are urinating. The fact that you have had this for a month could possibly increase the risk of kidney damage by this possible bacterial infection. You will need to be evaluated by a doctor in person and prescribed a course of antibiotics to treat this infection. Please see your doctor immediately. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com