Urine Smell-Infection?

Patient : Hello, Recently within the past 2-3 weeks I've noticed my urine has started smelling like tuna and was wondering what it may be. I'm a 27 year old male with no general health condition I know of nor do I take any medication Thank you
Symptoms:  Urine smells, regular color, clear
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for the query. It seems that you have a Urinary Tract Infection. A UTI can cause smelly urine. Sympt oms of UTI are: - Fever - Shivering - Pain in lower abdomen If you have these symptoms, get a Doctor to check your urine. The urine will be checked for blood cells and bacteria. If bacteria is present, you may have a UTI. After diagnosis, you will be started on Antibiotics to help you get cure. Hope this helps. All the best.