Urine when Masturbating

Patient

Q: I have a problem and a question regarding my masturbation.

I am a 26 year old male and I have been masturbating for more than 10 years now. I thought I was normal like every other male. It was only a few days ago that I discovered that I was not masturbating in the conventional way. The way I masturbate is by placing the palm of my hand on the perineum a few inches below my belly button and massage it very hard for about 15 seconds and I orgasm then ejaculate. Before I figured this out, i attributed my orgasming to my penis rubbing against my bed as I would always masturbate in the prone position. However, I tried masturbating sitting upright just by massaging the same area without even touching the penis and I'd achieve the same result. I don't even need to have an erection, If I have an erection, I would masturbate this way and after orgasming the erection would disappear. After discovering that I had been masturbating by prostate massaging for all these years, I tried to masturbate in the conventional way for the first time. Sitting upright or laying down and stroking my erect penis up and down. After a couple minutes, I feel pressure build up and It feels as though I am about to orgasm, but what comes out is not semen, it is urine. I am sure it is not semen,because I am still aroused and my erection is still there after this fluid passes and it smells like urine. I tried to pee before trying to masturbate, but I would just get a smaller amount of urine that comes out. If I keep stroking after this, I just get smaller and smaller amounts of urine.

What is wrong with me doctor? Why is urine coming out when I masturbate? does it have anything to do with my years of prostate massaging to achieve orgasm?

thankyou very much

Doctor