Urologist sperm like water

Patient

Q: My husband sperm is clear like water. Why. Can i still pregnant. His sperm been like this for months

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
Sometimes when the semen is like water it is generally an indication that the count is low or that there are no spermatozoa present in it though that is a rare possibility. It is advisable that your husband undergoes total semen evaluation to see if there is a problem. The count, motility, morphology all play significant roles in determining the fertilization potential of the spermatozoa. It is also advisable that the semen analysis be done with minimum 3 days to a maximum of 5 days sexual abstinence in order to have accurate analysis. Based on the report further line of treatment can be advised. If it has been more than a year since your couple have been trying to achieve a conception & are not being able to it is advisable that your couple consult a fertility specialist to guide you further.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.