Urology problem looking for solution'

Q: I have one of my testicular swollen ... did digital rectal and urine test it was all negative ...i have taken antibiotics , Augmentin ...
all remain the same my testicular still the same size ...
what other option or test should i look for ???

Symptoms:  Swollen testicular , when i lay down feelings of wanted to pee, little pain close to my anal ..

A:   Hi.
Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have epididymitis. Epididymitis is the swelling of the epididymis. The epididymis is one of the structures in the testes.

Symptoms of epididymitis are:
- Fever
- Pain in the pelvic area
- Pressure in scrotum
- Swollen scrotum
- Frequent urination

The treatment of epididymitis involves the use of antibiotics. Antibiotics can be prescribed by a Doctor after examination and confirming that it is indeed epididymitis.

I hope this helps you. Wish you a speedy recovery.