Urology problem looking for solution'

Patient : I have one of my testicular swollen ... did digital rectal and urine test it was all negative ...i have taken antibiotics , Augmentin ... all remain the same my testicular still the same size ... what other option or test should i look for ???
Symptoms:  Swollen testicular , when i lay down feelings of wanted to pee, little pain close to my anal ..
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have epididymitis. Epididymitis is the swelling of the epididymis . The epididymis is one of the structures in the testes. Symptoms of epididymitis are: - Fever - Pain in the pelvic area - Pressure in scrotum - Swollen scrotum - Frequent urination The treatment of epididymitis involves the use of antibiotics. Antibiotics can be prescribed by a Doctor after examination and confirming that it is indeed epididymitis. I hope this helps you. Wish you a speedy recovery.