Urology question: I recently went to my general physician an

Patient

Q: Urology question: I recently went to my general physician and he checked for hernia and enlarged prostate of which i have none...he then referred me to a urologist. However, recently when I urinate I have no trouble, it comes out like normal and fast. After I am done I feel like I have pee still in the tube...and wont come out. I am trying to figure out what it can be...

Symptoms:  Not during, but after peeing, have the urge to pee or like pee is trapped.
Doctor