Used clprox know im sick


Q: I cleaned my bathroom yesterday morning and I put to much clorox and I could feel the fumes and the fumes were hurting my nose but I was used to this feeling while using clorox. Through out the day I could feel me getting sick I could feel mucus on the top of my throat and I had a hard time spiting it out when I did spit it out the mucus was yellowish and greenish with a tiny bit of red. I went to sleep and took some tylenol multisymptom and I felt a little bit better. But this morning I woke up to neck pains and a dryishwatery mouth. I feel like I have a cold comming to me very slowly and when I shake my head it hurts a little bit. Should I be worried or continue using over the counter medicine such as tylenol or mucinex. Please help me I am very worried.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm on my second cold in a month. Very plugged nose especially in bed - lots of blowing & coughing - sometimes a...

Q: My 3 year old boy has been unwell for around 7 days, flue like symptoms runny nose now has a slight cough but yesterd...

Q: Saturday evening Sept. 3rd. I came down with what I thought was some kind of flu. My daughter and grandkids had been...

Q: I have been having for about 2 weeks a sore neck, a low grade fever and the skin on my feet feel tight. Do I have ...

Q: I have had fevers, muscle aches, regular toilet stops, fatigue, loss of appetite, wheezing, consistent coughing which...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon