Used condom Did not ejaculate inside (He changes the condom

Patient

Q: Used condom. Did not ejaculate inside. (He changes the condom after it gets full with precum) condoms don't break. Not on birth control.
What are my chances of pregnancy? Should I take emergency contraception? (Im within 72 hours)

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Any contraceptive method you practice is not 100% reliable.
The initial secretions that are there for lubrication also contain sperms and just 1 sperm is enough for getting pregnant.
You have not mentioned your last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, I am unable to calculate if you were in safe period when you had sex or not.
However, if you had sex on the next day of stopping the periods, you are safe. This is because that is considered the safe period.
Wait for your periods. In case you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.
If your partner changed the condom not letting touch your private organs, then you are safe.
If you could provide me the date of your last menstrual period as well as the date you had the sexual activity, I can help you better.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.