Used meth first couple weeks of pregnancy didn't know how worried should i be?

Patient : Used meth first couple weeks of preegnacy didnt know how worried should i be
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query at ATD about your health care. I have gone through your history and understand your conce rns. As you had meth in your first trimester of pregnancy it can cause foetal birth defect. How harmful it is depends upon quantity and duration of the meth. So can you please tell us about it? Have you done your ultrasound scan for foetal well being? Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck. Regards

Patient: Just found out I was positive today I've been using for about 2 months and about 4 day's a week
Doctor: Hi,
It is actually a neurotoxic drug and affect foetal brain.
So please stop it now and get your ultrasound test to be done to rule out any congenital abnormalities.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.