Used unwanted kit after 5 weeks of pregnancy: Abortion

Patient : Hi, i am 5 week pregnant . i took 1 tablet (unwanted kit of mankind)orally 48 hours back and inserted 2 tab vaginally 6 hrs back and started bleeding 2 hrs back. what to do with left over 2 tablets?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to Ask The Doctor. I have gone through the query and will explain to you on the correct use of Mankind Unwanted kit and how to the Mankind unwanted kit. The pregnancy termination kit comes as a kit of 5 tablets. One tablet containing mifepristone that is to be taken orally followed up 48 hours later by vaginal insertion of 2 misoprostol tablets. The rest of the 2 pills of tablet misoprostol are to be inserted vaginally 12 hours after the vaginal insertion of the first 2 tablets. This procedure must be followed whether or not you start bleeding in the interim period because sometimes some products of conception may get retained in spite of a prolonged or heavy bleeding. Such medical methods are to be used only after confirming the presence of an intra-uterine pregnancy and hope you have done the same. There is also a possibility of retained products of conception after using the medical method of termination of pregnancy and hence it would be a good idea to confirm complete evacuation by getting a medical ultrasound of the pelvis done after 2 weeks of using the kit. I hope this has helped you to understand how to use the Mankind Unwanted kit. Also, please use regular contraception like a pills and condoms in the future. All the best.