Using the pill to skip my period for one time.

Patient

Q: I have been on the pill (tri-cyclen-lo) on and off for the past 10 yrs but have been off for almost 2 years now and my period has regularized. i am booking a vacation and want to go on the pill again for just 2 months to skip my period, is this safe to do? i am currently 28 years old.

Symptoms:  The symtpoms i have experience with the pill in the past is multiple cysts on my ovaries, stopping my period, irregular period, and more effects when initially stop such as break-outs, some weight gain. i am more concerned because of my age.
Doctor