Us.troop trying to reach his goal but cardiac system may be problematic

Patient

Q: HI my name is Justin i currently serve in the armed forces im 27 years old.i recently had a echo done of my heart and the result were trac regurgitation on my mitral valve and mild on my tricupid valve and my ejection fraction was 58% ultimatly they said it was a normal echo and i have no other problems im 6ft tall 177 pounds and in decent shape so given the status of my cardiac system now what chance do i stand of being able to reach an 8 min mile goal based on the info i have provided u and my resting heart rate is 75 to 80 with the occasional skipped beats very few just trying to figure out if this would be safe to push my self to this goal.thanks so much for your time any info or suggestions would e great.

Doctor