Uterus feels like it's pushing downwards

Patient

Q: My mother, a 50 year old woman, gave birth to me and my sister 20 something years ago and was in fact a very healthy woman. A few years ago some tissue started growing in her uterus and recently she had the tumor surgically removed. She still could feel a bump within her underbelly post surgery. We used to jokingly say that the doctor left his scissors in hr belly.
A year has gone by, my mom has cholesterol , Low BP and she is given medications for the conditions.
Yesterday my mother gives me a ring, her voice desperate..she says "I feel my uterus pushing downwards...like its almost coming out." I asked when her periods were...She said it was over a week ago.
My mothers works in areas were people do not go to and help them out in those places.... if she has to get medical treatment she might have to travel by bus to us and it will take 7 days. Anything she can do meanwhile? Thanks a lot!!!

Doctor