UTI caused a rash?

Patient : I had a confirmed UTI last year which came with a rash around the line of my pubic hair and was on the sensitive skin. i figured the antibiotics for my UTI would clear up the rash but it's a year later and it's still there! any ideas what is happening?! UTI was caused by e coli and once managed to squeeze one of the incredibly small pimple like bumps and it was exactly like a pimple except with hard pus. please help!
Symptoms:  pimple like bumps, very small bumps, hard pus, no itching, no pain, no burning