UTI like symptoms after certain foods

Patient

Q: Hi. For the last year I have been experiencing UTI like symptoms but I have been tested and nothing comes up. The symptoms normally occur within 10 mins of eating certain foods. I thought maybe it had to due with the salt levels because it happens with Chinese, potato soup, pizza and that I have a high sensitive to sodium but my doctor told me that isn't a thing. It usually happens quickly but other times it will occur the day after. I also asked about a connection to my period and she said that doesn't happen either. Sometimes it happens a week after I get it but lately it's been scattered and more prone to happen after food. Except today where I got my period and I have the intense pain of needing to pee. The only difference between this and a UTI is that normally I pee more than less. A little background info... I had a gallbladder removal about two summers ago and since then my periods have been way more intense. The UTI feeling never happened early on with it though so I don't know if that has something to do with it. I also drink cranberry juice to help with the gallbladder aftermath symptoms and maybe that is making it worse? It's all so confusing and painful. I have asked if there is MSG in the Chinese and have been told repeatedly that there isn't.

What is weird is that my roommate had similar symptoms last night and then I got them this morning. I tend to get sympathy pains however if that is even real.

I am going to see a special doctor this week but I'm just curious as to second opinions.

Symptoms:  UTI, Burning, Irritation
Doctor