x
188 Physicians Online

Question:

Uti now something else?

Hello,

I had intercourse back in Jan. of this year and got my first ever uti. I was put on antibiotics and after finishing them the symptoms came back again worse then ever. Now for 10 months I have had a pinching feeling in my bladder with a feeling of pressure. Sometimes the pain spreads to my lower back. Out of about 20 urine cultures only 2 showed bacteria. I have been tested for std's and everything is normal. Now I have just been left by my dr. as he is at a loss. I cannot sleep and get up to urinate frequently through the night. The symptoms are always worse after intercourse. Please help me. I cannot take this anymore and will do anything to find out what is wrong. Is a virus possible in the bladder?

Answer:

We’re sorry we haven’t been able to answer this question yet. Our team of physicians is currently working on answering your concern. In the meantime, look through our related questions below, or use our search bar above to access more information on this topic.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA