UTI or something else

Patient : A few weeks ago I started to have pain in my back and abdomen which I figured was a bladder or kidney infection (I've had both before so I know the symptoms). I quit drinking soda right away and was drinking 1 cup of coffee a day until I read that ANY caffeine could be bad. I'm not having pain so much anymore but I am having to urinate a LOT. I have had a lot of water to drink but I've only noticed the frequent urination in the past 4 days or so. I constantly feel like I have to go and then when I go barely anything comes out. I started taking these AZO urinary tract health and I am wondering if those are making me go too much. I also read tonight that acidic foods don't help and I've had chili (which has tomato juice and tomato sauce in it) so I am wondering if that is the problem. I have no pain when I urinate. Can this be over active bladder? I just think it's strange it just came on all of a sudden, I've never had issues before.
Symptoms:  Frequent urination
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. It seems you are suffering from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Most common causes of UTI are: 1.Diabetes 2.Stones in the renal tract 3. Sexually transmitted I would advise you following: 1.Ultrasound Abdomen with KUB. 2. Hemogram 3. Urine culture. 4. X-ray KUB. 5. KFT. You would be treated based on size, site of the stone. If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report. This is my personal opinion for you based on available details. Stay Healthy.