Q: I have been sexually active for a while now. Never settling down, I have had some partners. But ever since the beginning I would always experience getting a uti after sex. Mind you I have always had bladder issues ever sincr I was young, including crystallized urine. But after I gkt sexually active and time went on, I started getting more and more utis. I experienced severe pain on my left lower side during sex. Horrible pain during menstruation, and after the last time I had sex I had yeast infection type symptoms which I never had before including lip swelling, burning and itching, and dryness. I believe the dryness cause a little cut slightly below and to the right of the clitoral area that stings horribly. What do you think it is? Also when I was younger I had gotten those "hpv shots" if that did me any good.

Symptoms:  Trouble urinating or having the urge to pee, severe menstrual pains, dry vagina, pain during sex, swollen lip that went away, and a slight cut on the lip