UTI or Yeast Infection??

Patient : I have been treated for a UTI and yeast infection but still have symptoms. I have urgency, abdominal pain, discomfort, on and off cloudy urine, blood in urine, and a bloody pinkish chunky (some times green) discharge. I took the antibiotic sulfamethoxazole for 2 days it was a 3 day treatment but I stopped treatment because it made me sick. I then took a week of Macrobid and finished it and took exactly as prescribed. I took fluconazole 150 MG twice. Do I still have a UTI/yeast infection? If so, why isn't the treatment working and what other treatment do I need to take? If it isn't an infection then what other diagnoses could it be?
Symptoms:  Urgency, abdominal pain, discomfort, on and off cloudy urine, blood in urine, and a bloody pinkish chunky (some times green) discharge